Local Emergency Information
Affected by the recent fires?
WE’RE HERE TO ASSIST YOU THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT TIME
Our hearts continue to be with those who have been affected by the recent fires. We’re here to answer your questions and work with you to determine how we can best assist you through this difficult time.
Some ways we may be able to assist you:
- Waive late fees if you are unable to make your payment on time.
- Suspend late payment reporting to Credit Bureaus.
- Make loan modification or repayment plans available.
- Special loan products are available.
- Work with you as you begin to rebuild.
Deposit Account Customers
- Waive the cost of one check order to replace checks that were destroyed.
- Waive the Debit Card reordering fee to replace cards that were destroyed.
- Take into consideration overdraft circumstances and refund overdraft fees.
- Waive stop payment fees.
Safe Deposit Box Customers
- Waive the Safe Deposit Box drilling fee if your key was destroyed in the fire.
Electronic Banking Service Customers
- Waive incoming wire fees for those who have been affected by the fires.
As your local community bank, we are here for you.
Please give us a call or stop by any of our branch locations.
Fire Relief Donations Accepted at Savings Bank
Savings Bank is accepting tax deductible financial donations for the following organizations in response to the recent fires in Mendocino County and Lake County.
Checks made payable as listed below may be dropped off at any Savings Bank branch or mailed to:
Savings Bank of Mendocino County P.O. Box 3600 Ukiah, CA 95482
Checks payable to: The Community Foundation of Mendocino County
Memo: Disaster Fund
|Lake & Mendocino Counties
Checks payable to: North Coast Opportunities
Memo: Wildfire Relief Fund